Friday, March 12, 2010

Skip!

I set crazy and unnecessary goals and deadlines on myself. I wanted to post something everyday this month on my little blog, but today I need a nap. I will just share a short update of my working contests.

I am about to start working on a new contest: Good Housekeeping's Cook Your Heart Out! So ready for this contest. I think I have put on 10 pounds already with my Pillsbury month. In this contest, all recipes must meet standards set by the American Heart Association. I am not traditionally a "healthy cook", but I like the challenge in it and figure it couldn't hurt our family. I hope to post some flavorful heart healthy recipes in the coming months. There is also a baby food contest that is actually very timely as I am dealing with food allergies with the one year old. Creating healthy, non processed foods for babies and toddlers is a big part of my life already. So there should be some fun tests in my kitchen!

I have 3 more Pillsbury recipes I will be making and sharing this weekend, still searching for the million dollar winner. Ok, nap time now! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment