Sunday, January 9, 2011

45th Pillsbury Bake Off is Open!!!

It's here!  It's here!  Pillsbury has opened the door for entries to the 45th Pillsbury Bake Off.  This is the Big Daddy of all contests with a grand prize of $1 Million Dollars!  That's right, ONE MILLION DOLLARS, Mwaa Ha Ha (Dr. Evil laugh).  The last winner was on Oprah, a dream of mine.  Time to start cooking up some Pillsbury goodness.  Sorry to say that I will not post any Pillsbury recipes until well after the contest is over and my recipes are clearly dead, but I will share any stories I have during the process and keep you abreast of all things Pillsbury I learn.

Entries are open until April 18th.  There will be 100 finalist selected that will participate in the live Bake Off in Orlando, FL March 25-27, 2012.  90 finalist will be chosen by Pillsbury.  20 "Semi-Finalist" will be chosen by Pillsbury then put up for a public vote with 10 of the 20 winning a Finalist title and completing the total for the Top 100 Finalist List.

Oh to be one of the Top 100!!  Swag bags, meeting all the great contesting cooks, famous celebrity chefs and to experience the hoop-la of it all.  What an amazing dream, I could babble on and on, and I will until the Million is awarded in March of 2012, so be ready for several "dreaming out loud" posts.

Check out Pillsbury's Bake Off website for all the exciting details.  Pillsbury Bake Off

I will report on all I can and keep you posted of any exciting news to be shared.

Let the baking begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment