Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wonton Madness!!!

Not a contest entry - this is just something for fun.

Successful coupon and warehouse shopping is a science. It can save you tons of cash if you don't fall into the trap of buying more than you can use or things you don't use. I bought too much of something I don't use: wonton and eggroll wrappers. Saved a dollar, but now I feel the pressure to use all these wrappers before they expire on 2/14. I have been frying everything in the house, here are a few new ones.

Peanut butter and banana - excellent!!! My son loved this!



Oatmeal. Yea, I fried Oatmeal.



Add a slice of apple to the oatmeal.... just like a fried pie!


I still have half a package of wonton wrappers. Think I'll fry up some stuff for Valentine's Day. I will post any exciting finds. Wonton madness expires on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment