Tuesday, July 6, 2010

CSA Week 3


It was 100 degrees in New England today. They packed the box with an ice bag. We didn't do as well last week completing our box. I still had 2 heads of lettuce, beets, the cabbage and of course radishes in the fridge today when I got my new box. Thank goodness there were no radishes today, but they gave us another whopping batch of lettuce and greens. A great week of produce! Glad to see potatoes, carrots and 5 huge yellow squash. Heading up to Lake Winnipesaukee to meet The Uncles this week and bringing most of my CSA box with me. There should be some cool creations. The Uncles will know what to do withthe Thai Basil and Lemon Thyme. Hopefully I'll have some good pics and fun results this week. Till then - we are gone fishing!

Week 3 Box
Lemon Thyme
Italian Basil
Thai Basil
Carrots
Baby
Lettuce
2 heads Lettuce
New White Potatoes
New Red Potatoes
Swiss Chard
Yellow Squash
Scallions
Green Beans
Cucumbers

No comments:

Post a Comment