Friday, May 20, 2011

It's a BUNDT!

One of my favorite movies and a great scene:



It's a cake!  Nordic Ware is celebrating the 65th anniversary of the Bundt Cake they created and made famous, which of course means there is a contest.  Actually there are a few contests for the celebration, 65th Anniversary Contests, I am interested in the contest using Nordic Ware's fabulous baking pans.  I happen to own a quite a few of their pans and love, love, love the cupcake mold pans.  So many great birthday cakes have been created using the train cakes, car cakes and my very favorite, the garden bug cakes (so cute!).



The baking contest runs through September with monthly winners. Looks like I'll be baking up some cakes this summer!  Here is a picture of my first run at the contests, of course I used my favorite bug pan.



Will share recipes upon completion of the contest.  More to to come! I want to make a classic Bundt.  "There is a whole in this cake."

No comments:

Post a Comment